Blue Dog

Friday, August 19, 2016

So I thought it would be important to introduce our newest family member to this corner of the internet. We adopted an Australian Shepherd Catahoula mix from my parent's neighbor back in May, and life will never be the same. Seriously you guys, if I can have this much love for an animal I am TERRIFIED to have children! I know people hate when people refer to their pets as their children, but I don't know what else to compare this kind of love too! Blue definitely has his naughty moments (aka chewing EVERYTHING in sight), but I still love him. Like so much!! So here is a late welcome to the family Blue dog!
And of course I couldn't post this without a sneaky picture of a sleeping kitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...