San Francisco: Part 3

Sunday, November 16, 2014

I swear school had taken over my life you guys. Like I think I live and breath school. Lets just say I can't wait for this semester to be over.

So here I am trying to get caught up on San Francisco shenanigans. Before Zac and I got to San Francisco we checked Groupon to see if there were any good deals going on while we were there. We ended up finding super cheap tickets for a tour of the USS Pampanito, a World War II submarine. Zachary loves stuff like this, and I am all about learning history (I swear he knows everything), so we got the Groupon. It was extremely cool! It is a self-guided tour, but I basically had my own personal tour guide. It really was the coolest thing you guys! I would definitely recommend it.
After walking around the Pier for a little bit, and our tour we headed up to the Coit Tower. This place was pretty awesome! We didn't pay to go up the tour, but there was still some incredible views up at the top of the hill. Plus, it was in a cool part of town, so after we were done there we just wandered around for a bit. We went to our favorite book store, ate lunch at the most amazing restaurant (Calzones), and went and sat at a park with the rest of the locals. It was an awesome day.
It is kind of crazy knowing that San Francisco will always be a place that will be important to us, but really is there any place better? I love this city so much. 

1 comment:

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...