Working On It

Thursday, May 22, 2014

So my Moab pictures have been sitting on my computer for almost a month now, and I just can't seem to force myself to edit them. I tried today, but no matter what I did, I just wasn't satisfied. I just recently learned how to use Lightroom, and I am still trying to figure out everything. Before I used to edit them on my phone, but now I am trying to legit edit them. It's a mess haha

I got one photo I liked, so I will share that with you! I guess one is better than nothing!
I feel like this is too short of a post, so I guess I will add some random things that have been happening. I am currently sitting in my grandparents living room listening to two demolition guys talking. I can't really tell if they are yelling at each other, or if that is just how they normally talk. A couple days ago I came over to my grandparent's house to print some homework, to find the downstairs bathroom and hallway flooded. So that has been fun. My dad and I spent that day ripping up soaked carpet, and vacuuming up water until the insurance adjuster could come over the next day. Oh, did I mention that my grandparents are out of town? Yeah, so it's been an interesting week.

On a lighter note, Zachary found a new little house to move into. Like seriously you guys, I can't even handle this place. It is the cutest little tiny house tucked into the back corner of a larger house. The landlords are hysterical, and so nice. Also, he is now going to be a six minute car ride from my house instead of a whopping 30. Like you don't even understand how happy I am! Bringing on this weekend and the moving van (aka my dad's truck)!

3 comments:

  1. I want to see more Moab pictures. I dream of going to that place. It looks amazing! Post more! Post more! (But I do like this ladder one :) that's so awesome that he's going to live so close to you! How did ya guys meet? (I love hearing those!) Anyways, I miss you and I owe you an awesome letter/present. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moab? I wanna see! Lightroom is a little scary at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze. Just fool around with it, and have fun! And i'm so glad that Zachary is going to be living closer to you, that's awesome :)

    Little Blue Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about the flooding, etc...that is a MAJOR BUMMER - but I always appreciate that you try to look on the bright side in your posts by telling about all the GOOD things that are happening in your life. Post those moab pics! yay for zachary's house! yayaya for all the good things!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...