9.16.13

Monday, September 16, 2013


So I have decided I need to keep myself distracted. This is why I am coming to all of you lovely ladies (and a few gentlemen). I have decided I want to dedicate the next week (or maybe two) to creating posts based on your questions for me! Anything from my beliefs, what I find most important in life, to the more serious questions like what is a daily outfit for Shelby look like, and who is my favorite member of One Direction and why?! Like seriously, anything! So please get asking. It would be absolutely wonderful.

*image via pinterest

5 comments:

  1. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE 1D MEMBER?! (mine is harry. then niall. UGH I COULD TALK ABOUT THEM ALL DAY. seriously. ha, you started it... ;)

    another: what is something that makes your heart race excitedly that we, your readers, may not know about? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your dream life? As in what would you accomplish and where would you end up in your life if nothing could stop you. (Mainly money.)

    What is a day in the life of you, really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scale of 1 to Harry Potter how excited are you to be living with me soon?
    What would you tell your 17 year old self?
    If you could peek into your future, would you?

    PS LOUIS FOREVER IS MINE 1D!!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loads:

    1. (If you want to to get married) what kind of bouquet would you want?
    2. Most interesting fact you learned lately.
    3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
    4. What's your favorite One Direction song?
    5. If you had a chance to play a character in Harry Potter, who would it be?
    6. What book changed your life?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea of asking questions. But now I'm curious, who is your favorite One Direction member? ha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...