Paris: Part One

Saturday, August 17, 2013

I realized that I have about a billion pictures of Paris, so I need to split it into parts. Paris is just incredible. Out of the three places I went it was probably my least favorite, but there is just something magical about Paris. You just can't help but fall in love with it, although I think that France's countryside would have been more my taste. Paris is just completely overwhelming, so I think I had a hard time taking it all in.

Well enough of that. Here are some pictures.
I thought this skate ramp on the side of the Sienne river was the coolest thing! I wanted to go try it out so badly. 
"look at the sky"
The Notre Dame Cathedral is by far the most incredible piece of architecture I have ever seen with my own two eyes. I literally got chills when I saw it for the first time. It is just extraordinary.

Have any of you lovelies ever been to Paris? What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. Ah I'm dying. These pictures are simply scrumptious. I love that graffiti. Even graffiti in Europe is classier than America. It would be. Ugh. I'm so jealous of you. That pic of the Eiffel tower is to die for. I love your pictures all the time.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris! A lovely city with rich culture and lots to do. But very dirty, very busy, and full of smelly people, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are seriously incredible. Paris is my dream trip - someday! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...