Angus & Julia

Sunday, June 9, 2013

I know that I am probably way behind on this, but have you guys hear of Angus & Julia Stone?? Well they may or may not be my new favorite band of the moment. They are a brother and sister duo from Australia, and they are absolutely fantastic. Most of you have probably heard of this song right here.
Aren't they just fantastic?! It has been a really long time since I have found music that I seriously just can't stop listening to. To find an album that I want to play over and over again. Do you know what I mean? Just feeling that deeper connection to the music. It just gives you a little more than what you listen to on a daily basis. I don't know about you, but I think this is such a wonderful thing. Finding something that connects with you on a level you may not understand. My favorite song at the moment is The Devil's Tears. This song gave me chills the first time I heard it, and ever since I haven't been able to stop listening.
Also, let's just talk about how cool these guys are! Like seriously there style is unreal. Just a few examples..


 
I'm just going to go ahead and say they are basically the coolest. I mean do you see that beard?! What is that greatness?! Can't even handle it!
 
Do you have any music that you just love at the moment?!\
 
*Images found here, here, and here.   

8 comments:

  1. MMMMMMM THIS IS PERFECT. Ahhhhhh I needed new music. Badly. Thank you for this.

    Ivan and Alyosha. Get that into your life. Seriously my favorite band since I found them back in February. Saw them live at Kilby. Insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you are Shelby mentioned that concert! I definitely will check them out :) and of course lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love Angus and Julia! Too good. I am OBSESSED with Meiko right now. She's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. riight?! they are just brilliant. I have never heard of Meiko! i will definitely have to check that out!

      Delete
  4. Yay, I've been searching for new music lately and coming up short, but these two are perfect! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have always loved angus & julia stone, they are the dream-team. you know they both have single albums right? hers is julia stone, and his is lady of the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh you might just be my favorite person! NO WAY!! I definitely have to check those out! how did i not know this?!?

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...