6/9/2013

Sunday, June 9, 2013

I don't really know what has been going on lately, but I just want to write. I have no idea what about yet, but I know it has to happen. Does anyone else get this way? It is like you have so much on your mind, and there is so much you want to say.. but the only way you can possibly think of expressing it is through the written word. I'm sure I can't be the only one.

I feel as though I have been so inspired lately, but at the same time I am constantly searching for inspiration. It is a very confusing thing. All I know is that I have spent so much of my time lately looking at beautiful pictures, and being thankful that so many people in this world have the ability to capture beauty and share it with the rest of us. I guess this is what I have been trying to do lately. I am trying to find that thing I can use to capture the beauty I see every single day.. I just don't know what it is yet.

It is funny to see the things that I have used as a creative outlet in the past that I don't really even think about anymore. For instance, music used to be my way of sharing something beautiful with those around me. I am not saying I was any good, but I think I definitely had the passion which is kind of beautiful on it's own. After I sort of gave up on music I moved onto fashion. All during high school I used my clothing to express what was going on in my crazy head. It was my creative outlet, but now I don't feel like I have one anymore. It is funny how things changed. How things that used to be so important to you kind of fade into the background, and before you know it they just aren't there anymore.

I am trying to find that creative outlet again, but I have no idea what that will end up being. I think my problem is once I think of something I never really end up following through. This can be a bit of a problem. I think I have an idea, but I honestly have no idea. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

I'm not really sure what this post even is. Just a bit of rambling. It is getting late, so who know what is happening inside my head right now. I'm not really sure if any of this even makes sense. I guess I will just have to wait and see in the morning.

Well, I don't know if I really have any more to say... So I guess I will leave you with some pictures and quotes that I have found to be most lovely as of late. I hope you enjoy them!
1 
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

6 comments:

  1. What tumblrs are you following with these pictures? They are stunning.

    I feel this way a lot of the time. I want to be a writer so I write constantly but it feels like a lot of the time I am saying nothing. It just feels good to write. It's a pressing urge in my finger tips.

    You are not alone, sister. Write on. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's actually just my pinterest!! and thank you. i know that you probably understand more than anyone!

      Delete
  2. Definitely understand. It's one of the most frustrating/exciting feelings. Just go with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it definitely is just that. frustrating AND exciting. but i just plan on going with the flow.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely collection of pictures! Sometimes an image can be worth 1000 words =)

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...