White On White

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Here are the pictures I took for my latest photography assignment. Don't ask me how I came up with these. Just kind of popped into my head, and this is how it turned out. We could either choose to take abstract or white on white photos. I personally don't really like abstract photos all that much, so here are some white on white!

Kind of random, but I like how they turned out! Unfortunately, my class is almost over. It kind of sucks that we didn't get to start doing shoots like this until the very end of the semester. I would have liked to have more assignments that required some creativity. Oh well, I will just have to do that on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...