Guest Post: Erin

Monday, April 29, 2013



Hello! My name's Erin and I blog at Write. Dream. Run. Sing. 
I will be your guest blogger for the day!! 
Without further ado, I give you....


It doesn't matter how inspiration-dry I am, a quick trip to a forest (even my favorite park will do) will get me right. There's something beautiful and beyond-words about trees. I don't know what it is, really. I was just made to adore them. Bonus points if it's cold enough to wear a sweater. 

Music is what just rips me up inside. What is really cool is that my  mom said I kicked to music while I was in the womb, namely Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You." Go figure. Anyways, music is just so moving. It can be inspirational, exciting, emotional, insane...music fits any mood. If you are ever at 0% inspiration, go throw on some tunes. I recommend The Avett Brother's "Carpenter" album. It's scary good!

Can we just talk about my love for this sweater? This gray garment of goodness is my partner in crime. I seriously wear this thing everywhere, despite the Florida heat. Outside sources of inspiration are good, even great, but I think it starts with you and what you wear. If you feel comfy and happy, you're going to be in a better mood. Plus, sweaters rock. They always put me in the writing mood. 



Other sources of inspiration include reading God' Word, sniffing my favorite birthday cake scented candle, hanging out with hilarious friends, and trying to notice and appreciate the little things in life. Oh, and reading a good book in the middle of the night always helps :) Go try it!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post :) And nice music pics!


    http://DownToStars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...