G.N.O

Monday, April 1, 2013

Last week I had a girl's night out with a bunch of girls from high school. It was quite the night. I am not going to go into too much detail, but here is basically how the night went..

Late to dinner. No dinner
Starving
Running like race horses to the temple
"Sorry my car smells like hamster.."
"Can I take your picture?"
Family portrait
Unexpected run-in
Awkward
Not awkward
Awkward
Temple
Spirit
Still starving
Village Inn
Clapping. Singing. Birthday Ben
"I think I'm going to throw up.."
Birthday speech
Awkward photo
"I don't know if you remember me, but I took your picture at the temple.."
We remember
Class of 2011.. & 2012
Birthday pictures & kisses
Number exchanges
Birthday Ben likes Helene 
Free pie
"You guys, where is the check?"
Ben has the check
Ben pays the check... for all 8 of us. 
We love Village Inn
Big birthday hug for Ben
Midnight

So did you get that? Haha It was so much fun seeing these girls. Some of them I hadn't had a real conversation with since high school. It seriously was the best. So here is too G.N.O. Sometime it is all you need. 
Birthday Speech
Birthday Ben
Birthday kisses

I love you girls! Let's do it again soon!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! And all that food looks yummy :>


    http://DownToStars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it definitely was! and we had WAY too much food. haha

      Delete
  2. This is delightful. Made me smile hardcore.

    AND THAT FOOD. Whattttt??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh the food... embarrassed to say, but that was only half of it! Haha well i'm actually not embarrassed, but i probably should be.

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...