College Street Style: Alyse

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Name: Alyse
Major: Ballet
What do you like to wear?
"I like to be comfortable. It depends on the day. Leggings are my best friend, but I also love skirts and dresses. I dress very casual most of the time just because I have to change so much because of dance, but I love dark and neutral colors, and I love big clothes. Nothing tight."
What or who inspires your style?
"Well, I wish I had a real style, but I don't have the time or money to. The way I wish I dressed sadly has a lot to do with Pinterest. But honestly I would die to have my Pinterest closet in real life. And of course my friends influence me a lot."

Thanks so much Alyse! I have always admired your style, and I see nothing wrong with being influenced by things like Pinterest. Am I right ladies?? Your style is just flawless, and you always look fantastic, so keep doing what you are doing! 

4 comments:

  1. Great little interview and street style snaps! :) and what a cool major right!?


    http://DownToStars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute girl and super cute outfit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness she's gorgeous! And I love her style :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...