Leave

Thursday, February 28, 2013


This is kind of beautiful isn't it? This is the amazingly talented Glen Hansard for those of you who don't already know. You probably know him from the movie Once, or from his band The Swell Season (or maybe even The Frames?). I was lucky enough to see him perform a couple summers ago at Red Butte Gardens. This concert is still the best concert I have ever been to EVER, and we all know I have been to my fair share of concerts. I seriously have never seen a more talented musician play live. It was once of the most incredible experiences. Just being completely captivated by his music while surrounded by the beautiful mountains. It was seriously an experience. I would do anything to see him perform again! Maybe this time in Europe??


Seriously you guys, who is this guy! Flawless. Chills I tell you, CHILLS!

P.s- the beautiful bus stranger was on my bus this morning. We shared a smile! At least, I think we did. It totally could have been all in my head. Yeah... that's probably what it was. Haha I didn't sit next to him today. There was no room. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...