The Blue Rooftops

Monday, January 21, 2013

I had to get creative for this song. There wasn't a single video of the audio OR live version of this song. So instead you get a lovely video of my blinds as the song plays through my speakers. This is "The Blue Rooftops" by Karen Peris. I can't stop listening to this song. The piano is so simple, but insanely beautiful. I love the way it was recorded. It sounds as though someone is playing the piano downstairs on some awesome vintage piano. I just can't get enough of it!


Hopefully this video works. Today I plan on bumming around a bit. I need to finish up some homework, and I'm thinking of going and exploring some local bookstores. Hope everyone is having an awesome Monday, and for a lot of you have a nice little break from school!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would definite suggest listening to the rest of the album then! Sooo good :)

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...