Currently..

Sunday, January 20, 2013

 Reading..
Foam magazine. Last year around this time I was at Barnes and Noble with my grandma. I believe I had gotten a gift card for Christmas, so I was looking for something new to read. I don't usually go for magazines, but this one caught my eye. I have been hooked ever since! It is all about fashion, art, music, and the ocean. This past issue was an issue all about bloggers, so I have been absolutely in love!

Playing..
Karen Peris. Over the break I house sat for some of my favorite humans on the planet. As payment I go an amazing hand made chandelier, and a copy of Karen Peris' album Violet. I have pretty much been listening to it non stop since. It is like the perfect winter music, and it is the best background music. A lot of it is just piano which I of course love. It is just fantastic.

Watching..
Mad Men. I am obsessed and almost caught up. Finally!

Dreaming..
I have been having the biggest itch to go hiking! It is probably due to the nasty smog here in SLC. It is seriously disgusting, and I want so badly to get some fresh air. Unfortunately, it is extremely cold. This makes it difficult to find willing humans to go with me.

Excited About..
Emily comes home this week! I am seriously so stoked. It has been like two weeks, and I am so excited to have my concert buddy back!

Well there is a little taste of what is currently going on in my life. The 49ers just won a football game which means they are going to the Superbowl. There was a lot of jumping up and down by my brother and dad. Like literally, my brother was hitting the ceiling with his hands. Haha So that is exciting! 

So like I said last week, I have decided to do my own spin on a 52 project. Alright, it's not really my own spin. I am sure a million people do self portraits. Well I am behind already because I started late, so here are two. 
This is me channeling my inner Reid.
Happy Sunday!




8 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Foam mag before, but I definitely want to check out that issue about bloggers! And, I totally love Mad Men! Last summer I spent my free time catching up on every episode, it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could definitely recommend it! Especially if you are into a beachy laid back vibe. My family is from Cali, so I just love it.

      Delete
  2. lets escape utah and go on a hike please?! i keep wanting to run outside but i cant get myself to do it! you are adorable. love your blog. and i loved reading these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm seriously though! i feel like i have been trapped inside since winter break. some fresh mountain air is all i need. you are so kind. thank you!

      i also took a look at your blog. love it!

      Delete
  3. Mad Men is definitely one of the mister and I's favorite! Love this ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally am all caught up! Can't wait for the new season. And don't even worry.. definitely got the idea for this post from you! So thank you! haha

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...