Between The Lines

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Unfortunately, I do not have a College Street Style post for you today. It is the first week of school, and I couldn't find anyone to do it the past two days. I should have one up next week.
I feel bad that I don't have anything for today, so I decided to take pictures of my outfit. Whoo! So exciting. You will have to ignore the ugly background. It is like zero degrees outside, so I decided to be a wimp and stay inside.

Well there you have it. I think I am going to try and do these a little more often. I always forget how time consuming it is. On my previous blog I started with doing outfit posts. I haven't done one for a while now. Hopefully it will get a little bit warmer soon! That way I can go outside.
 
School has been good so far. I am really stoked about my digital photography class. I think it is going to be a fun one.
I have decided to start making a list of all my awkward moments, because there are too many to remember. Haha Here are some of the awkward encounters I had today..
 
That awkward moment when you find out that the city you live in is quite small, and everyone is freaking connected SOMEHOW.
That awkward moment when your best friend sends you links to hilarious videos, and you can't help but laugh out loud. This wouldn't be a bad thing if you weren't sitting in the library...
That awkward moment when everyone in your stats class is married... and I'm just sitting there like... single.
That awkward moment when you are reading in the library, and when you look up from your book there is some guy hard core staring at you. What makes it even more awkward is he was completely caught of guard by you looking up, so you both just look away quickly and pretend it didn't happen.
 
Well I think that is it for today. Hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. You can always take pictures of me because I am oh so stylish haha. I kid. Tell me all about your photography class! I was really thinking about taking one but I just couldn't fit it into my schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh... So I am taking this as a serious thing. I would totally love for you to do my style post! Oh pretty please! Like seriously, I am not even joking. Haha And I am STOKED about this photography class. We haven't done anything yet, but hopefully I can learn the ins and outs of this new camera of mine.

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...