B&W Film Project

Saturday, December 22, 2012

So you know how on my list of 20 Before 21 I put that I wanted to do a black and white film project? Well I figured out today what exactly I am doing, and I couldn't be more stoked! It might end up being a bit of a test run though. Especially since I haven't used film for about a year. Hopefully I will be able to get back into the swing of things.

I guess I should probably tell you what I am doing now. I have decided on doing a series of photos based on songs. Basically, I have chosen six songs that I am going to use, and with each song I will create a mini series of photographs. I will be going through each song and finding lyrics that mean something to me, and the photos will be my interpretation of those lyrics. Some of the songs I chosen were chosen just because it painted a picture in my head, and I knew instantly what I wanted to do with it. Other songs have a deeper meaning for me, and might not make sense to anyone else. I think that is ok though. They really mean something to me, and I think it will give those viewing them a little glimpse of my experiences and some of the things I have been through.
The six songs I have chosen are the following..
  1. "All Fall Down" by OneRepublic
  2. "The High Road" by Three Days Grace
  3. "Yellow Light" by Of Monsters & Men
  4. "Music Box" by Thrice
  5. "Walk With Me" by Luna Lune
  6. "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver
I have never been this excited about a project before. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything will go well. I know I am so excited about this, because I am pretty much combining my two loves. Here is to hoping I can make some magic happen! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...