All Fall Down

Friday, December 28, 2012

I don't know why it is so hard for me to post when I am on break. You think it would be easier since I have more time. Apparently not! Anyway, how was every one's holiday? I will have to say mine was absolutely fantastic. I got a new camera! Like a nice one. I seriously almost started crying when I got it. Probably because it was the last thing I was expecting. I have been so stoked to try it out, so I grabbed my friend Katie and started my black and white film project. The song we did was "All Fall Down" by OneRepublic.
 
I know these photos are not film, but I did take the same pictures with film. I just have to go develop it. I couldn't resist shooting with my new camera, so here is a little sneak peak of what hopefully turned out on film.
 
 
 "Step out the door, and it feels like rain."
 "Take a breath, take a step, meet me down below"
 "Know that we all fall down."
 "Every one's the same from our fingers to our toes."
 "Whenever your world starts crashing down, that's where you'll find me."
 "Strong until you break."
"We just can't get it right, but we're on the road."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...