Perks

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Well, I finally saw it and it was absolutely AMAZING! I knew I wouldn't be disappointed with this one. Especially when I saw that Stephen Chbosky himself directed it. It is quite rare to find movies that follow so closely to the book, but I feel like this one really did. This was one of those movies where you leave the theater just wanting to go reread the book. I think that is exactly what I am going to do. I was just so impressed with this movie. The actors were absolutely phenomenal! Even though it is kind of a sad movie, I left the theater happy. As soon as I got outside I just wanted to blast some Grouplove and dance through the streets!
 
I love how inspired I get by movies, art, and music. I am grateful for having a mind that can be inspired by these things. I just want to do something. I have no idea what, but this movie has gotten the creative juices flowing. I am curious to see what my mind comes up with.
 
Go see this movie. If you have been wondering if you should see it or not, just go. It is a little different, but you won't be disappointed! I now leave you with some "Perks of Being a Wallflower" quotes. Enjoy!

 

 

 
 Seriously, go see it.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I really want to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower, but I wanted to read the book first! Need to get on that soon!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DEFINITELY read the book first! Luckily, it isn't that long of a book. It is worth the time for sure!

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...