My Weekly Pinterest Roundup

Monday, October 22, 2012

I think it's time for another weekly pinterest roundup. Here are some of the things that have caught my eye this week.
 
adventure

light
 
what to wear
 
words



random things
 
b&w


boys take notes


Well there is that. All images can be found on my pinterest here.
 
So something I don't think I have mentioned about myself is that I regularly use public transportation. By regularly I mean every single day. I am too poor to drive to school everyday, so I take the bus to school. It is quite the treat. I always have very interesting experiences on the bus. It really is great. For those of you that take the bus, you know that there is always that one person that smells really REALLY bad. You never know where it is coming from either. You just hope that they get off at the next stop. Today, I had the pleasant experience of having a guy sit next to me that smell like the soup section of Whole Foods. I still don't really know how I feel about it.
 
Well that is that. I hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...