Hello

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hello fellow bloggers! Welcome to A Day In The Life. I have been waiting to start this blog for quite some time now, and I can't even begin to explain my excitement to get started. I guess I should start with telling you a little bit about myself.
 
I am a college student attending the University of Utah. I am planning on majoring in Communication Science & Disorders so I can later do Speech Pathology. This is the plan so far, but you never know what you might find along the way.
 
I am going to be completely honest. I am not the biggest fan of the U. I don't really know why, but it just doesn't seem to suit me. I have hopes of transferring to the University of Washington sometime in the next couple years to finish out my degree. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
 
I love a lot of different things. You will probably hear a lot about all those things here on this blog. I am apologizing right now that what is coming next is going to be a lot of rambling. Here are some of the things I love. I love cameras, record players, indie music, piano, hiking, biking, fall weather, traveling, chai tea, vintage (I blame my mother for this), clothes, dogs, cats (sometimes), seeing movies in the theater, CONCERTS, and a million other things that I can't think of right now. Yeah...
 
So that is a little bit about myself. You will continue to learn more as I get this thing going. This is the place where I will be sharing my every day happenings. Things will probably get a little random around here, so just prepare for that.
 
Well, I hope you stick around to see what happens in A Day In The Life of Shelby.
Get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...