Blogs I'm Lovin'

Thursday, October 4, 2012

So I thought I would kick things off by sharing with you some of my favorite bloggers at the moment. Here are three lovely ladies that you guys should know about!
 
 
This is the lovely Lauren's blog. I just stumbled upon her blog this week, and I am already in love. I love how open she is, and how she isn't scared to talk about things that most people would be scared to talk about. Not to mention that her outfits are absolutely adorable! Check her out!

Trop Rouge

Next is the funky Christina from Trop Rouge. I have said it before and I will say it again. I am a little obsessed with her hair. I know that if I had it I would probably hate my life, but I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have crazy locks like that. I adore her style. She always looks so laid back and put together. She is a major fashion inspiration for me. Go visit this lovely lady!

Missing Lovebirds

Alrighty, now for the amazing Elanor from Missing Lovebirds. If I could choose to switch lives with someone it would probably be her. She is kind of living my dream! Just moved away from home, and living in Seattle going to college. I am OBSESSED with her pictures, and I love her outfits. I think I might just love her because of her hair. I love finding girls that have haircuts like me. I feel like we should be in a club or something. Anyway, I just love reading about her adventures in Seattle and how I feel like I am experiencing it through her pictures. It makes me want to move someplace new, and just start over. Who know... maybe I will! Definitely go on over and check out this lady as well.

Well that's it for today. I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do.
Happy Thursday!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...